Link Exchange Service Terms and Conditions
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement of the
external Web site, or the information, products or services contained
therein. We do not exercise any editorial control over the information
you may find at these locations.
1. This Link Exchange service is provided free of charge by 2Geckos Consulting, LLC of Casa Grande, Arizona. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions or terminate this service at any time.
2. Link agreements between the parties are the sole responsibility of the individual organizations. In the event of a dispute we may, at our discretion, terminate the service of the effected parties.
3. Information presented on these Link is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
4. Privacy Statement - If you choose to provide us with personal information - like filling out a Contact Us form with e-mail and/or postal addresses - we only use that information to respond to your message or request.
5. The site may use session cookies, i.e., tokens that remain active only until you close your browser, for site management. Information is collected for analytical and statistical purposes, and no personal information is collected using this technology. When you close your browser, the cookie is deleted from your computer. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site. The help information in your browser software should provide you with instruction on how to disable session cookies.
6. For site management, information is collected for analytical and statistical purposes. This website uses software programs to create summary statistics which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
7. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this our servers employ software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
WebWizDirect ©2004-2008 2Geckos Consulting, LLC. This Link Exchange service is entirely produced and published by the WebWizDirect Content Management System. Please visit www.WebWizDirect.com for more details.
These RSS2HTML PHP files are free PHP scripts for displaying RSS feeds using html and distributed by FeedForAll, Copyright 2009 NotePage, Inc. www.feedforall.com
Other copyrighted portions of this application include
©1984-2008 FileMaker, Inc. All rights reserved.
©2008 NotePage, Inc. All right reserved.
©2008 SentoSoft LTD, All right reserved.
©2005-2008, Comm-Unity Networking Systems, All right reserved.
©2002-2008, Mark Banks BSD License, All rights reserved.